Dr. Joseph O Rainwater Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph O Rainwater?

Lifesaver

When I first met Dr. Rainwater he was not convinced my codition was as serious as it turned out to be. Relying on my family doctor and my respiratory Doctor 's opinions I received an angiogram which did not show on any other tests. The importance of this review is that Dr. Rainwater is a listener. Not only to his patients, but his associates as well.

Recommendation

I had some vision problems and pain when \ I was taken to Sky Ridge hospital 3 years ago. Dr. Rainwater was assigned to my case. He ordered various tests and explained the results to me. Fortunately the cause was not serious. I have seen Dr, Rainwater annually for the lasts two years for a check-up. Each time he enters the exam room, he has studied my history and reviewed the tests (EKG, pulse, blood pressure) and is fully informed about my physical status. He spends time explaining the results of my tests and his evaluation of my current condition. I have great confidence in his expertise and truly appreciate his diligence in attending to me.

Excellent doctor and seems to be just a really nice guy. The staff at the hospital I went for stress test also said the same thing. I'd recommend him to anyone.

Worlds Best Doctor--Very efficient office.

Dr. Joseph O Rainwater is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lone Tree, CO.