Dr. Joseph Raviv Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Raviv?

Worst experience ever

Posted on December 14th, 2017

Don't trust this P.O.S doctor. He will perform surgeries on you that are not necessarily, make your situation much worse, and then not know what to do to fix it. I wish I had never seen him.

Horrible doctor

Posted on December 10th, 2017

Don't trust this scumbag pos doctor. He will perform surgeries on you that are not necessary to get extra money, make your situation much worse, and then not know what to do to fix you. He is a POS scumbag who only cares about doing his procedures and getting paid.

Horrible

Posted on November 29th, 2017

Don't trust this piece of **** doctor. He will misdiagnose your problem, perform unnecessary surgeries that further complicate the situation, and make your situation much worse, and then will not know what to do to fix you back up. He is also a scumbag who only cares about getting paid. Don't ever see him.

Terrible

Posted on October 29th, 2017

Sean Simmons 2 reviews in the last week Don't trust this doctor, and certainly don't let him operate on you. He will perform surgeries that are unnecessary and overcomplicate the situation. He performed an additional operation on me, that didn't need to be done, and that made my situation much worse. He doesn't care about the well-being of his patients. He only cares about doing his procedures and getting paid.

I can't live anymore

Posted on October 19th, 2017

This is one of the worst experiences of my life. This doctor performed a surgery that made my sinus congestion ten times worse then it ever was before. He botched the procedure in some way, and is too stupid to figure out what he did wrong. I was wrong to ever trust him to operate on me. Now I have to live with never being able to breathe through my nose, not being able to sleep and not living a normal life. Never visit this doctor. I wouldn't wish this on anyone:

Worst experience ever

Posted on October 18th, 2017

My experience with this doctor was horrible. He performed surgery on me that made my situation much worse, and now there is nothing that can be done to remedy the situation. He is a negligent piece of garbage that doesn't deserve to practice.

Not worth money

Posted on October 16th, 2017

Do not visit

Posted on October 16th, 2017

Don't trust this doctor. He misdiagnosed my problem, performed a surgery that was not necessary and made my breathing much worse.

Worst Experience Ever

Posted on October 11th, 2017

Don't waste your time with this doctor. I visited this doctor back in 2015 with complaints of sinus congestion, and he said I had a mildly deviated septum. He therefore performed septoplasty and balloon sinus surgery (where they increase the size of your sinus cavities). After the surgery, my breathing seemed to get worse. I visited Raviv again, to try and determine why things hadn't gotten better. He didn't have a solution for me. I also visited other ENTs after the surgery to see why my breathing worsened. Other ENTs reasoned that Raviv might have taken too much cartilage out when performing the septoplasty, and now every time I breathe in, my nostrils cave in, and I can never get enough air in my nose. The other ENTs I visited also examined the CT scans of my sinuses before the surgery, and they said my septum was "midline", and that the septoplasty was unnecessary. I would have been fine with just the balloon surgery. Now, the only way to fix the problem is to visit a plastic surgeon that will reshape my nose, to increase the diameter of my nostrils. This will give me a broad ugly nose, that is mismatched with my face. The procedure also isn't covered by insurance and I will end up paying $30,000-$50,000 for it. Raviv took a minor problem I had and made it much worse. I can't afford the remedy to make my situation better. I wish I had never seen him.

Terrible

Posted on October 3rd, 2017

Don't waste your time with this doctor. I visited this doctor back in 2015 with complaints of sinus congestion, and he said I had a mildly deviated septum. He therefore performed septoplasty and balloon sinus surgery (where they increase the size of your sinus cavities). After the surgery, my breathing seemed to worsen. I visited Raviv again, to try and determine why things hadn't gotten better. He didn't have a solution for me. I also visited other ENTs after the surgery to see why my breathing worsened. Other ENTs reasoned that Raviv might have taken too much cartilage out when performing the septoplasty, and now every time I breathe in, my nostrils cave in, and I can never get enough air in my nose. The other ENTs I visited also examined the CT scans of my sinuses before the surgery, and they said my septum was "midline", and that the septoplasty was unnecessary. I would have been fine with just the balloon surgery. Now, the only way to fix the problem is to visit a plastic surgeon that will reshape my nose, to increase the diameter of my nostrils. This will give me a broad ugly nose, that is mismatched with my face. The procedure also isn't covered by insurance and I will end up paying $30,000-$50,000 for it. Raviv took a minor problem I had and made it much worse. I cant afford the remedy to make my situation better. I wish I had never seen him.

Atrocious

Posted on September 26th, 2017

Don't trust this doctor. All I wanted to get was endoscopic sinus surgery. Raviv and his team insisted that I get septoplasty as well, and that made my situation much worse. Now I have to get a second surgery that will give me a fat ugly nose just to be able to breathe. Raviv is a scumbag who will try and do as many procedures on you as well just to make money.

Not very helpful

Posted on September 25th, 2017

I don't recommend this doctor. He was rude and condescending, and the surgery he performed only marginally helped relieve my chronic sinus congestion. I don't think he accurately diagnosed the real reason for my problem.