Dr. Joseph S Rayburn Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Joseph S Rayburn?

HORRIBLE TREATMENT

I had TWO botched spinals for Prostate suregery by this same physician, One he directed and one he worked on himself. WHen I said I DID NOT want to have a tube down my throat, he did it anyway at the direction of the urologist MANSISH SHAH of CLINICAL UROLOGY ASSOCIATES in Gadsden who said "CONVERT TO A GENERAL we have WASTED enough time." I filed legal charges against him...On the first operation, I actually felt the isntruments enter my body and the cutting of my prostate begin.. Inagine the horror of that...

Type 2 Diabetes