Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Raynak
Dr. Joseph Raynak, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Glendale, AZ. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Raynak is affiliated with Banner Thunderbird Medical Center, Del E Webb Memorial Hospital and Banner Thunderbird BHC. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Raynak has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Joseph Raynak has the following 1 expertise
- Preventive Medicine
Dr. Joseph Raynak has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Joseph Raynak is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Joe Raynak is as caring and good as Jesus himself, and as brilliant as House, Md. I thought I was dying as I continually deteriorated and after many doctors, he is the only one who correctly diagnosed me. He got me to the best specialist in town (and I mean he called the specialist himself and discussed my case), and followed up with me for years to be sure I was doing well, like a family member. I highly recommend this remarkable doctor!
Dr. Raynak is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Banner Thunderbird BHC
Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
35 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Medical College Of Ohio Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsBanner Health Clinic-Desert Hills, 20325 N 51st Ave, Glendale, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joseph Raynak in this video.
Dr. Joseph Raynak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendale, AZ.