Dr. Joseph Reitano Jr Is this you?

A very pleasent experience

Posted on September 22nd, 2013

Dr. Reitano treats me with sincerity and respect. He is very knowledgeable and always takes time to answer all my questions. His bedside manner is second to none. I have always felt at ease regarding my health after leaving his office knowing I am in very competent hands.

He's been my Dr for more than 25 years

Posted on June 19th, 2010

I certainly wouldn't have stayed with him this long if I didn't think he was terrific!He has always given me his best care and always has my best interests in mind. He has seen me through many difficult problems and has been right on top of every one of them.He is carefully conservative in his approach, not willing to *experiment* with his patients in an effort to be trendy vogue... which I truly appreciate as this allows me to trust his judgement and guidance. He is now and always has been a very popular Dr and getting an appointment with as a *new* patient may take a bit of time... but you can't go wrong with him.

Posted on January 27th, 2017