Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph R Reyes DO
Dr. Joseph R Reyes, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Henderson, NV, with another office in Milwaukee, WI. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Medicine and Anesthesiology. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph R Reyes has 2 locations
10561 Jeffreys St Ste 211
Henderson, NV 89052
Book Online Now
Dr. Joseph R Reyes has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Joseph R Reyes has the following 4 expertise
- Pelvic Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain
- Cancer Pain
Showing 5 of 8
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joseph R Reyes - Posted on April 30th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joseph R Reyes - Posted on April 26th, 2018
The Best Doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joseph R Reyes - Posted on September 29th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joseph R Reyes - Posted on November 29th, 2015
extremely efficient with conducting a proper diagnosis and actuality takes time to become compassionate with patients
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joseph R Reyes - Posted on August 11th, 2015
Dr Reyes, what can I say. I have been in pain management for over four years now and after just two visitS with him I have leaned more about what's going on with my medical condition than I did in years at my last pain doctor. He is smart . He is very compassionate, not just in it for money by giving meds and turning and burning to the next patient. Thank you so much to Dr Reyes for giving me hope for the future. I prayed for answers and you gave me hope!)
19 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Joseph R Reyes Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HMO Nevada
- Anthem NV Choice PPO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Multiplan PPO
One Health Network
- One Health Network
Prominence Health Plan
- Prominence S NV - Universal Health Network PPO Employer
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joseph R Reyes, DO - Pain Medicine in Henderson, NV, in this video.
Dr. Joseph R Reyes is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Henderson, NV.