Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joseph R Rheim has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Basal Cell
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
Showing 5 of 26
Extremely unprofessional Dr and Staff; Condescending and Rude; Excessive sarcasm and critical remarks in front of other patients; Very unprofessional and uncaring Dr and Staff regarding a condition of serious concern; Wait time was 3 months and over an hour in the office; Unprofessionally handled both in person and on phone. The worst medical practice in the Monterey area. No accurate medical solution and unprofessional, rude treatment. Never recommended.
Dr. Rheim's office seriously scarred my wife's face in an IPL treatment. She now has two large white scars on her chin. My wife was a 25 year patient of Dr. Rheim. Dr. Rheim took absolutely NO RESPONSIBILITY for the damage that was done to her face, refusing to accept responsibility in spite of the fact that she had ongoing photos of the damage done, and refusing to compensate her. Of course he did all this through his insurance company and refused to see my wife and promptly ended his treatments. My wife, who is also disabled, and trusted Dr. Rheim and his father who treated her before Joseph Rheim replaced him. If you seek a doctor who is responsible for his actions in the case of your face being scarred by his work, DO NOT go here.
22 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Joseph R Rheim accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCosmetic Laser Center, 757 Pacific St Ste A1, Monterey, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joseph R Rheim in this video.
Dr. Joseph R Rheim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monterey, CA.