Dr. Joseph Rich Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Rich?

Excellent Doctor

Posted on December 23rd, 2015

I visited Dr Rich several years ago and he was prompt, compassionate and courteous. More importantly, he solved my problems with environmental toxicity.

Posted on September 15th, 2015

Obviously a very compassionate and caring physician! His focus was 100% on me, and he refused to be interrupted by an incoming phone call while he was evaluating my condition. His diagnosis turned out to be very accurate; is recommended treatment helped substantially.

Personable, Caring and Professional

Posted on September 15th, 2015

I found Dr. Rich to be personable and professional. He treated my two adult children. He showed genuine interst in concern in their wellbeing. His staff were courteous and professional and his fees affordable. He made himself available, as needed, in an emergency. My children highly respected him as a physician, and so did I.

Posted on February 26th, 2011

this doctor is suspect in all areas...some think he is not a md at all but an imposter..I agreeSTay away from him and google his KS lawsuits

Doctor's Response

This anonymous review is hardly worth a comment, I have been duly vetted in 5 states and by the DEA and Federal Government. The fact is that I prevailed in the various lawsuits. Merely the filing of an action does not make you guilty.

Do not see this man

Posted on February 18th, 2009

I was recomended to this doctor by my dentist for a red sore throat. Dr. Rich did not touch or look at my throat, he recommended me to an ENT it turns out he did not even know. Yet I was still charged for his office visit.

Doctor's Response

Hello Nancy, I am sorry for your problem, but you obviously mean another physician since I had been out of medical practice for nearly 2 years when you posted this comment.

Posted on January 13th, 2011