Dr. Joseph L Riethman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph L Riethman?

A good replacement after my GYN retired

I was anxious about seeing a male doctor after having a female for decades... but she retired. Dr. Reithman made the exam very professional and comfortable. He was extremely knowledgeable and didn't rush through explanations. I highly recommend him.

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Reithman is an excellent doctor and I would recommend him to anyone. He was so calm and collected during my son's birth. He made quick and decisive decisions that helped me to feel more secure even though I ended up having an emergency c-section. I had to leave his practice for 2 years because of a change of insurance but I am back now and happier than ever!

A Patient

He knows his stuff. He is thorough. Good surgical ability. Takes care of the patient all the way from start to finish with good communication. Trustworthy and a person of integrity.

even though my insurance changed, and Dr. Reithman is no longer covered, I choose to continue with him because I think so highly of his bedside manner and his compassion. He is simply the best OB/GYN I have met. He delivered my son, and I could not have been more happy that he was on the day I went into labor. He stayed calm through a complicated delivery, and I have a rambunctious 3 year old now thanks to his cool, calm professional ability.