Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Riina
Dr. Joseph Riina, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Danville, IN, with other offices in Greenwood, IN and Carmel, IN (and 2 other locations). He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Riina is affiliated with St. Francis Hospital - Beech Grove, Clarian North Medical Center and Indiana Orthopaedic Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Riina has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Dr Rinna saved my life. I had a specialist tell me I had maybe 2 years before I needed surgery on my c-spine. I went to Dr,. Rinna and he said I needed surgery now. My spine was beginning to rub my spinal cord and could cut threw it shortly. I was so confused I didn't know what to do. Both doctors agreed I should see this neurosurgeon for a 3rd opinion. The neurosurgeon said I needed the surgery yesterday. He agreed with Dr Rinna. The neurosurgeon said he could do it or Dr. Rinna was very qualified to. I chose to have Dr Riina. He did a great job and since I have also had another surgery by Dr, Riina. I promised him never to let any one touch my neck but him, He is a great physician as well as a very warm human being.
Dr. Riina is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. Francis Hospital - Beech Grove
Clarian North Medical Center
Indiana Orthopaedic Hospital
St. Vincent Pediatric Rehabilitation Center
Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital
Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Community Hospital East
Community Hospitals Indianapolis
St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
19 Years Experience
Temple University Physicians
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Joseph Riina accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joseph Riina in this video.
Dr. Joseph Riina is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Danville, IN.