Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Robinette
Dr. Joseph Robinette, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tacoma, WA, with other offices in Tacoma, WA and Tacoma, WA (and 1 other location). He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Robinette is affiliated with Tacoma General Hospital, St Joseph Medical Center and Enumclaw Community Hospital. Dr. Robinette has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Robinette has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Joseph Robinette has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Joseph Robinette has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Joseph Robinette is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Robinette is a caring, compassionate, thorough doctor who is committed to finding answers when answers need to be found. Unlike many doctors, he believes that you know your own body best and know when something is wrong, and he will never dismiss you or treat you like you are crazy. Instead, he will work with you to find the root of the problem, no matter how long it takes. After 12 years of medical searching, with multiple doctors, he was instrumental in helping me get my diagnosis of a very rare, often overlooked disease. If it wasn't for his willingness to keep looking, I would probably have never gotten a diagnosed. I have the highest regard for this doctor, as he is truly the best there is.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2010, 2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Robinette is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Tacoma General Hospital
St Joseph Medical Center
Enumclaw Community Hospital
St Anthony Hospital
St Francis Community Hospital
St Francis Hospital
42 Years Experience
University of Iowa
Graduated in 1971
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Joseph Robinette is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tacoma, WA.