Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joseph A Rodriguez has the following 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
I am so disappointed by this physician. I went in for a seemingly easy procedure and came out with an injured extremity. I somehow was injured during the procedure likely with 'patient positioning' which caused either torn ligaments or nerve damage. Not only was the doctor unresponsive with follow up evaluation and care, so was the hospital. In fact, the Hospital's 'patient advocate dept' another name for risk management (aka the legal dept.) never cared for me as a patient only caring about minimizing their risk (legal costs). This was disgusting behavior as I am a Stage IV Metastatic Breast Cancer patient, terminal, and no one at the hospital or Rodriguez's office cared. Steer clear of this physician. If a complication occurs he and the hospital will run in the other direction and leave you uncared for and unwell.
DR.RODRIGUEZ IS BY FAR THE BEST GENERAL SURGEON IN NH AFTER HAVING MULTIPLE ABDOMINAL SURGERIES DR RODRIGUEZ TRULY CARES ABOUT THE OUTCOME OF HIS PATIENTS THERE WERE TIMES I WAS VERY UMCOMFORTABLE HE TOOK QUICK ACTION TO MAKE ME UNDERSTAND AND RECOMMENDED WHAT TO TAKE AND MADE WHAT HE SUGGESTED OR PRESCRIBED WAS WORKING... HE LISTENS WELL TO WHAT YOUR CONCERNS AND MAKES SURE YOUR RECIEVE THE BEST CARE . HIS OFFICE STAFF ARE PROFFESIONAL CARING COMPASSIONATE SUPPORTIVE BEFORE DURING AND AFTER YOUR SURGICAL PROCEEDURE I WOULD RECOMMEND DR RODRIGEZ VERY HIGHLY TO MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS FOR ANY GENERAL SURGERY NEEDING TO BE DONE!!
Should you even be in need of a surgeon, dr Rodriguez is the absolute best. He is one of the hardest working physicians that I have seen, and has great skill. He performed a very difficult surgery for a familyMember & did not give up until he got the result he wanted. Most others would not have given the extra time & effort. He is also a most caring & compassionate human being which was so very helpful during a very stressful time. Travel to see this surgeon! We are blessed to have him in our area.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Rodriguez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
University Of The East
Graduated in 1994
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Joseph A Rodriguez accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Choice PPO - ME
- Anthem HMO Maine
- Anthem Pathway X Enhanced Ind Direct Access NH
- Anthem Preferred Blue Network - NH
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim ElevateHealth HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts Granite Premier Choice EPO and PPO
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSea Coast General Surgery Pc, 750 Central Ave Ste N, Dover, NH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joseph A Rodriguez in this video.
Dr. Joseph A Rodriguez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dover, NH.