Dr. Joseph A Rossi Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Joseph A Rossi?

Wonderful Caring Doctor

Dr. Rossi's bedside manner was amazing. He took time to explain my son's health issues and put them in terms which I could understand. He appeared to be very concered for his overall well being. I listened to our concerns and took them into consideration. After moving my son to another Hospital, to have him closer to home, we soon missed the bedside manner and welcoming of family involvement that West Penn Hospital incourged and welcomed. Dr. Rossi and the West Penn staff were truly concerned with not only saving my sons life but the quaility of life in which he would be left with.