Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph J Rossini
Dr. Joseph J Rossini, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Brea, CA. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Rossini is affiliated with Mission Hospital Regional Medical Center, St Jude Medical Center and Uc Irvine Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph J Rossini has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 20
Dr. Rossini and his staff have given me the runaround for months now with regards to providing authorization to my prescription medical plan to have my medication authorized. The doctor has authorized my use to take the medication but my medical plan needs the doctor and his staff to personally pick up the phone and call them letting them know that they are in fact authorizing me to take this medication. This phone call is in addition to the doctor filling out a written prescription. While waiting for the doctor to do this simple task for me, I had no other option than to pay $174.99 for my medication out of pocket. My prescription plan agreed to reimburse me as long as the doctor authorizes the medication effective the date I paid for the medication out of pocket. That was the first week of July 2016 and here it is the last week of October and I am STILL waiting for the doctor to authorize this medication so I can get reimbursed. I have complained to the rude and incompetent staff and have left countless voicemail messages but as of date, I still haven't received a call from the doctor or the office manager. Since this whole ordeal has taken place, I have filed a complaint against the doctor with CareMore Medical Group and United Healthcare. My next course of action is the State of CA Medical Board which I will be doing tomorrow. To drive my point home even further on the complete disregard the doctor and his staff have for their patients, I just received a letter today from the doctor advising me that he no longer wants to be my doctor because of my treatment to his staff!!! What a bias comment this is coming from someone who has yet to call me back to find out what my complaint is. Apparently all he needs is to hear one side of the story while in the meantime, I am still waiting for him and his office to do their job!!!!! His medical assistant has told me that they get these requests from insurance plans all the time so it's not like I am asking them to do something for me that's unreasonable and outside their normal job scope. As more time passes and I sit here left in the dark with no answers, it becomes clearer to me that this is an intentional act of defiance from the doctor and his staff. I have never been treated so poorly by any medical professional in my life!!! Their unethical and complete disregard for me as a patient is despicable and should not happen to anyone. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR TO ANYONE!!!! SAVE YOURSELF THE GRIEF AND FIND A CARING, ETHICAL, RESPECTFUL, AND HONORABLE DOCTOR!!!
Dr. Rossini is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Western University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 1996
Downey Regional Medical Center
Dr. Joseph J Rossini accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net Salud EPO
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJoseph Rossini Do, 420 W Central Ave Ste A, Brea, CA
Dr. Joseph J Rossini is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brea, CA.