Dr. Joseph Rossini Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Rossini?

Posted on January 5th, 2017

My Dad was with Dr. Rossini and I came on board as well. He is very thorough, and answers any question. I feel very confident with him as my Doctor!

BEWARE OF THIS DOCTOR AND HIS TERRIBLE OFFICE STAFF

Posted on October 28th, 2016

Dr. Rossini and his staff have given me the runaround for months now with regards to providing authorization to my prescription medical plan to have my medication authorized. The doctor has authorized my use to take the medication but my medical plan needs the doctor and his staff to personally pick up the phone and call them letting them know that they are in fact authorizing me to take this medication. This phone call is in addition to the doctor filling out a written prescription. While waiting for the doctor to do this simple task for me, I had no other option than to pay $174.99 for my medication out of pocket. My prescription plan agreed to reimburse me as long as the doctor authorizes the medication effective the date I paid for the medication out of pocket. That was the first week of July 2016 and here it is the last week of October and I am STILL waiting for the doctor to authorize this medication so I can get reimbursed. I have complained to the rude and incompetent staff and have left countless voicemail messages but as of date, I still haven't received a call from the doctor or the office manager. Since this whole ordeal has taken place, I have filed a complaint against the doctor with CareMore Medical Group and United Healthcare. My next course of action is the State of CA Medical Board which I will be doing tomorrow. To drive my point home even further on the complete disregard the doctor and his staff have for their patients, I just received a letter today from the doctor advising me that he no longer wants to be my doctor because of my treatment to his staff!!! What a bias comment this is coming from someone who has yet to call me back to find out what my complaint is. Apparently all he needs is to hear one side of the story while in the meantime, I am still waiting for him and his office to do their job!!!!! His medical assistant has told me that they get these requests from insurance plans all the time so it's not like I am asking them to do something for me that's unreasonable and outside their normal job scope. As more time passes and I sit here left in the dark with no answers, it becomes clearer to me that this is an intentional act of defiance from the doctor and his staff. I have never been treated so poorly by any medical professional in my life!!! Their unethical and complete disregard for me as a patient is despicable and should not happen to anyone. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR TO ANYONE!!!! SAVE YOURSELF THE GRIEF AND FIND A CARING, ETHICAL, RESPECTFUL, AND HONORABLE DOCTOR!!!

Oustanding

Posted on October 19th, 2015

I have never had a bad experience with Dr. Rossini or his staff. As a matter of fact, just the opposite. They are caring and understanding and really take the time to listen and treat me to the best of their ability. I would highly recommend his services.

Posted on January 23rd, 2015

Great Doctor, really takes an interest in your health.

Posted on September 23rd, 2010

Great doctor, helpful in all areas I have needed help with.

Posted on February 28th, 2010

he takes the time to explain everything to you, makes you feel comfortable

Posted on September 4th, 2009

BEWARE! Do not use Rossini!Took a total of 4 weeks to be referred to a specialist after a knee injury. They never answered their phones and they won't return your calls. No one is on the same page in the office. The only way to get anything done is to suggest it yourself. I had to ask for the MRI, I had to ask for a referral to a specialist. They will not call you when the say they will. I am currently changing doctor because of this lack of concern and caring. Please take this experience as a warning. I have spoken to other patients and they all had the same issues.

Posted on September 4th, 2009

I would never recommend Dr. Rossini to anyone. He has no care or concern for his patients and their recovery, and the entire office should not be in the medical field because they have no people skills .

Posted on July 28th, 2017