Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph S Alpert
Dr. Joseph S Alpert, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Glendale, AZ. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Alpert is affiliated with Carondelet Holy Cross Hospital & Health Center, Tucson Medical Center and Northwest Medical Center. Dr. Alpert has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Joseph S Alpert has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Joseph S Alpert has the following 28 expertise
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Diseases
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Cardiovascular Disease
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Failure
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Blood Clot
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pregnancy Complications, Cardiovascular
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Myocardial Infarction
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Block
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Joseph S Alpert is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors
Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise. Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
Dr. Alpert is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
49 Years Experience
Harvard Medical School
Graduated in 1969
Brigham & Womens Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsBANNER THUNDERBIRD MEDICAL CENTER, 5555 W Thunderbird Rd, Glendale, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joseph S Alpert, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in Glendale, AZ, in this video.
Dr. Joseph S Alpert is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Glendale, AZ.