Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joseph Saponaro has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Joseph Saponaro has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Joseph Saponaro has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 8
My first visits seemed OK, but the doctor has a wife who manages his office who is also a doctor yet unable to practice medicine herself. She would seem to brag about herself as if she had something to prove or wanted to qualify herself to me. After a few visits the wife explained that the office was now a concierge private practice and I would need to pay a base $3,000 amount anually just for the ability to be a member. This is after my knee and back pain was now being treated with Oxycotin. I hope I don't have to spell out what I feel was happining here, ....there was an eliment of blackmail to it that I had to pay extra. I will say that I really liked his friendly persona, but his wife appears off kilter to me. They should learn that when you treat from the heart, your business will prosper, their office was always empty. Perhaps shaking down your patients will drive them away, ...hmmm imagine that.
Our family of three used to go to Dr Saponaro and really liked him. Everything went well until the cost of my husbands medicaton went up. We called the Dr. to see if we could find an alternative. Mrs Saponaro called and referred us to another doctor because she said the Dr. spent too much time with us and we were't the only ones with financial issues. She also told me that because I wasn't following up with the specialists quickly enough for my medical issues, they didn't want me as a patient either???!!! What?? Who behaves like that? I should have gotten a clue when every time I go in there are no other patients and their file cabinet with patient folders behind the receptionist is half empty.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
New York University
Dr. Joseph Saponaro accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsJoseph Saponaro Md, 125 W Indiantown Rd Ste 101, Jupiter, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joseph Saponaro in this video.
Dr. Joseph Saponaro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jupiter, FL.