Dr. Joseph J Savon Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Joseph J Savon?

Dr. Joseph Savon of Marlton, NJ was the worst doctor experience of my life.

I came in before my appointment time and waited 2 hours to be seen, Dr. Savon was very stiff, cold and unhelpful, I would have been better off googling my symptoms. Dr. Savon performed a rectal exam and shoved his fingers violently into my rectum. I have never in my life experienced such an incomplete doctor's visit. He did not tell me why he sent me for an ultra sound. I asked him what to do in case of further pain or fever and he immediately said " I can't give you pain medicine" which is not even what I wanted or was asking. It was the worst professional experience in my life, I do not recommend him or this office. The visit lasted less than 5 minutes.

Dr. Joseph J Savon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marlton, NJ.