Dr. Joseph J Scarano Jr Is this you?

9 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Joseph J Scarano Jr?

This guy is a jerk

The doctor treated my wife with such disrespect he actually made her cry. On our last visit I took my boy to get his flu shot, the doctor said he needed a special flu shot because your boy has asthma. This was news to me that our boy had Drums, and I asked him why no one bothered to let us know about this diagnosis. His response, "I don't know how am I expected to know, and if I didn't like I could get my sons records and find another doctor. When I asked for the records he told me he was going to call the cops. I informed him that I would be filing a complaint. He told me I can't file a complaint because he is a private doctor. This dude will never touch my kids again, guy is a total jerk.

Dr. Joseph J Scarano Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bradenton, FL.