Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Joseph M Scherzer
Joseph M Scherzer is a Doctor primarily located in Scottsdale, AZ. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 11
The office is full of anti Obama material to buy and support their agenda. There were images of President Obama as the "Joker" and other distasteful images. No matter your polical views this is in poor judgement and lacks professionalism. It has no place in a medical office. I have no confidence in the man. He never once laid a finger on me for examination, how is that possible for a dermatologist. Went there to have my back checked for any possible skin cancer. I will never go back.
Our 16 yr old son developed severe acne at the same time as contracting Crohn's/Ulcerative Colitis (they are still trying to figure out which) so we scheduled an appointment with Dr Scherzer at the recommendation of United Healthcare. I was extremely impressed with Dr.Scherzer's demeanor; he didn't talk down to our son, he discussed all of the potential treatments, and why he recommended the one we would take. We've been going almost a year now and experienced the same superior care each visit. I also made an appointment to have a potential melanoma checked out and Dr.Scherzer gave me the same care. We're an educated, health aware family and appreciate this type of care. I rank Dr.Scherzer in the top 1% of all health care providers I've seen over my 52 yr life, living in 5 countries and working in 111. You cannot go wrong by having Dr.Scherzer as your dermatologist.
Joseph M Scherzer accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions10900 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ
Joseph M Scherzer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.