Dr. Joseph Schmer Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Schmer?

Posted on July 26th, 2015

I was miss diagnosed and ended up having Cancer!!!!!

My review

Posted on October 6th, 2013

Nothing good to say . His misdiagnosis because I take pain medicine almost caused my demise . After 3 yrs of pain & problems . He kept saying the same thing . All I need is a detox , that I'm constipated . The truth was that radiation after my second bought with cancer had destroyed almost all if my small and large intestine . By the time I went to a good gastroenterologist I was so full of gangrene and only a day or two away from dying .I had an emergency proximate illeostomy . I only had a couple feet of good small intestine . I was in the hospital for three and a half months . Then in rehab because I'd lost all my strength & muscle for two months . I've been told by doctors and other mecical professionals privy to my situation that I am a living miracle ! Schemer did not like my pain medicine . I have a decompensating spinal curvature of 58 degrees , an extra vertebra that's rotated of place . Spinal stenosis . Severe arthritis & disc problems . I don't have much of a life without pain medicine . He didn't care & did not diagnose me correctly because he could. It get beyond that . Pain medicine is part of medical treatment . If he doesn't like it then he's in the wrong profession. Oh by the way , I tried to give him no stars but it would not be accepted without one . I would make it minus five .

Dr. Schmer is awesome.

Posted on August 18th, 2012

My experience with Dr. Schmer was nothing less than awesome. I felt comfortable speaking with him and felt that he honestly listened. I feel that he really wants to help his patients and does not want to immediately prescribe his patients with potentially unnecessary medications. Thank you Dr. Schmer!