Dr. Joseph Montgomery Scott Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Montgomery Scott?

My doctor

I have been his patient for lots of years. I have always liked him & i still do. He listens and he cares. You can't beat that in a doctor.

I've been looking for a doctor who is genuine, kind, and knowledgeable for quite some time, and I have found all that in Dr. Scott. He takes the time to listen and is very helpful in discussing issues or concerns. I'm very happy to have found him.

Dr. Scott is great.

Dr. Scott and his staff has treated me very well. It's been fast service and always called me back quickly if I've needed to talk to someone after a visit.I would recommend him to anyone.

He is great!

He has restored my faith in the medical field and as my personal doctor. He is always caring and takes all the time you need to talk or discuss things with him. He even prayed with me one time when I broke down in his office because of my nerves and being a christian myself, that meant alot to me. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Birth Control

Dr. Joseph Montgomery Scott is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Murfreesboro, TN.