Dr. Joseph M Serletti Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph M Serletti?

Terrible

I saw Dr. Serletti he was very complacent , My consult was totally left up to the nurse Angela Miller . When requesting my medical records he personally didn't take any . I truly don't want a nurses rendition of what has to be a surgeons job , Mrs Miller doesn't have a surgeons education but wow sure acts like it , Disgusted !

Dr. Serletti is for you if the cosmetic result after breast reconstruction surgery is not important to you

However if you do care about your cosmetic outcome and appearance after breast reconstruction surgery, may want to give things a second thought. All I can say is that he made a mess out of my body!

Clarification of my review

I stated that my sister had same surgery as me and had excellent results, I neglected to say that her bilateral diep was at another hospital in New York and was NOT performed by Dr. Serletti, who did my surgery. I can kick myself now because I was all set up with a surgery date in NY with the same surgeons my sister used and cancelled in order to go with Dr. Serletti.

Awful outcome after bilateral DIEP flap reconstrucrion

Dr. Serletti did DIEP FLAP immediate reconstruction after prophylactic mastectomy. I am left with a HUGE indentation by my sternum where rib was removed and spider veins in that area which I did not have before. He offers no explanation of why this happened. I also have a bulge the size of a small football on rt side. Left breast is misshapen. My sister had same surgery 2 months after me and came out better than she looked before! He did an awful job and I am beginning to wonder if had the residents perform my entire surgery. I my need counseling..that is how depressed I am over this mess. I would give him zero stars if that were an option.

Revered to by my plastic serge on to revise

Revered to by my plastic serge on to revise left side with trans flap. Trans flap surgery went well. Spent the year expanding the left side to place permanent implant. Plan was to exchange the expander on left with fourth generation silicone. Going 25% larger. Replace the right implant with fourth generation implant 25% bigger to match. The right side was not done at all! Totally forgot the operation discussed for a year! How does this happen? Two different nurses asked what I was having done and twice I told them I was having the right expander switched out and right side switched to match. Both nurses said they didn't see anything about the right side. I spoke up both times and the surgery was not done as planned. I would never recommend Dr. Serletti to anyone.

Revered to by my plastic serge on to revise left..

Dr. Serletti has fixed my problems gone wrong. Wish I had him the first time. I am whole again and Dr. Serletti with no new news the Best of Plastic Surgeons. I have my life back! Thank you and your staff�

Great experience

I had a prophylactic mastectomy with dr serletti back in 2011. Was about as great an experience as this type of surgery can be. His support staff is wonderful. He spent lots of time with me explaining the procedure and timeline to me. There were no surprises along the way and I am very happy with the results.

patient

went to Dr. Serletti for breast reconstruction. The clerical staff were awesome but the nurses and the doctor, horrible. After surgery, I only saw interns who did not read my chart and see that I had made clear instructions post surgery. I was left high and dry.

Disappointed

After hearing good reviews about Dr.Serletti and researching his experience I was hopeful to have a good appointment. I left feeling very disappointed. I waited an hour and half to see the doctor, without any explanation as to why. The doctor came in and never apologized for the wait, didn't smile and just said "what can I do for you." How about being on time for an appointment or at least acknowledging the fact I sat there for an hour and half? his bedside manner left little to be desired. I had truly hoped for a positive, friendly, up,if ting experience in which I left feeling good about the doctor and the appointment. Really not sure if I will go back again.

Dr. Joseph M Serletti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.