Dr. Joseph Shnouda Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Shnouda?

Posted on November 19th, 2011

Dr Shnouda's bedside manner is like no other doctor I have ever seen. He is very patient and he sincerely cares about his patients. His office staff are very professional. They tried their best to help me with insurance issues. The office visit was very pleasant with decent waiting times. I highly recommend Dr. Shnouda to anyone.

Posted on May 31st, 2010

The Dr spent about 10 minutes in my home (house call). He diagnosed a lower lumbar problem that was causing severe pain in my leg and ankle. He prescribed Ibuprofen, MRI, and therapy 2x a week for 6 weeks. He didn't seem to understand that I had been bedridden for weeks, could not sleep or eat properly and that ibuprofen wasn't enough to get me to the seated position let alone to a therapy session or MRI visit. He was indifferent and left QUICKLY.After 24 hours of Ibuprofen as prescribed, it was clear I needed something prescribed to relieve my pain and allow me to get out of the bed to seek a cure. We called him and requested he write a prescription for something more effective. He prescribed a 5 day supply of Oxycodone/APAP 5mg-325mg. This got me out of the bed and allowed me to begin therapy in the form of light yoga, stretching and exercise. I saw some immediate progress, I could sleep 6 hours straight, eat, and as a result of the stretching and exercise I can now sit and walk around the house with assistance.When I called the doctor back to request more pain medication to continue my therapy, he never returned the call.

Type 2 Diabetes