- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joseph Shvidler has 3 locations
Dr. Joseph Shvidler has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Joseph Shvidler has the following 15 expertise
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Laser Surgery
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Acquired Ear Deformities
- Face Cancer (Facial Neoplasm)
- Laser Resurfacing
- Acne Scar (Acne Keloid)
- Skin Cancer
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Hair Restoration
- Nasal Obstruction
- Reconstructive Surgery
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
16 Years Experience
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Joseph Shvidler Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Joseph Shvidler
Dr. Joseph Shvidler moved to the South Puget Sound after finishing his residency training in ear nose and throat surgery to pursue a fellowship in cosmetic and reconstructive facial plastic surgery at University of Washington hospitals. Dr. Shvidler then returned to active duty at Joint Base Lewis McChord. During his tenure he served as a section chief of facial plastic and reconstructive surgery at Madigan Army Medical Center in Tacoma, WA. As an assistant professor of surgery for the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, Dr. Shvidler trained generations of future ENT surgeons and medical students. He performed numerous complex reconstructive facial plastic surgeries on soldiers , military family members and retirees. After serving his country for over 12 years, Dr. Shvidler has transitioned to civilian life and is now working in the South Puget Sound area covering areas of greater Seattle, Tacoma, Gig Harbor, Pyallup and Federal Way. Dr. Shvidler provides comprehensive, state of the art care in management of congenital, traumatic, and cosmetic deformities in the facial and neck region. His unique training in ear nose and throat and facial plastic reconstructive surgery gives him ability to care for the most complex issues. He provides compassionate care by listening to each individuals needs.