Dr. Yossi Sidikaro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Yossi Sidikaro?

THERE ARE OTHER SPECIALISTS TO SEE

Posted on February 23rd, 2013

Don't get me started with this pompus specialist whose ego E.dges G.od O.ut! He is an excellent diagnostician and probably excellent surgeon (althought never needed him for that) As for his medicine...bad judgement calls. Lead me to much pain and suffering. His skill is outstanding but there are other specialist just as good who can communiate and not talk down to you, who don't make you wait and who have an effiiently run office. Front office staff is VERY unprofessional and lots of personal chatter and don't act like they care. Imagine that when you are in the midst of losing your vision.!

Posted on January 31st, 2013

I DISAGREE WITH" VITALS GUEST" DR.SIDIKAROS OFFICE IS A GREAT OFFICE. THE MINUTE I COME IN THE FRONT OFFICE IS VERY POLITE AND ALWAYS EXPLAINS TO THE PATIENTS THAT ARE WAITING AND THE PATIENTS THAT ARE WALKING IN THAT THE WAIT TIME MAY BE 2-3 HOURS FOR THE WHOLE VISIT. I MYSELF APPRECIATE THAT BECAUSE I MYSELF STILL WORK, BUT NEVER HAS DR.SIDIKARO OR HIS STAFF MISTREATED ME OR SHOWED THAT I WASNT IMPORTANT.....I WOULD RECOMEND DR. SIDIKARO IF YOU OR A FAMILY MEMBER ARE HAVING ISSUES WITH YOUR RETINA THIS IS THE GUY TO GO SEE....HE SAVED MY MOTHER VISION AND MINE......ALSO I LOVE THERE HOURS THEY OPEN EARLY AND STAY OPEN LATE....

Mrs

Posted on January 31st, 2013

What an Amazing Dr. I feel so fortunate to have been referred to him I thought that there was no hope for me and I was going to loose my sight but Dr. Sidikaro saved it He is a lovely kind considerate man and very caring and professional i am so very grateful to him and his staff

Posted on December 2nd, 2012

This doctor has all the right thing on the wall and is an EXCELLENT diagnositician and surgeon (althought have not had to have any surgery by him). He is very smart and has a BIG ego...which for me means your are E.dging G.od O.ut. As for his medical judgement it is POOR and time and consideration are not always spent as needed. This last visit I was so mismanaged I almost suffered seizures due to SEVRE inflammation running along my eye that spread to my brain. My vision deteriorated and my health and vision were at risk for a poor judgement call in MY opinion...and I am a DOCTOR too.It is ok now but I would NEVER go back to him. His front office staff is also VERY unprofessional. As you sit and wait they are talking about the doctor and how he is crazy and they get irritated when he tries to get them to fit emergency patients and important follow ups in. They also talk aobut the cliets and act like making an appoinment is an incovenience to them....do they know who is paying their check.And at 6p they are surley out the door leaving their doctor all by himself...and don't expect them to be courteous and say good by to anyone in the waiting room.The front office is a refelction of the doctor.What a big dissaointment for such a smart man.

Talented and Caring

Posted on October 30th, 2011

When I made my first appointment, the staff told me to be on time but to be prepared to spend an extensive time there because the doctor will take an emergency patient at any time.So, with that information, I went to his office and was treated by the Dr.with the utmost of care. His procedure saved my sight. I'm a lucky person. I couldn't ask for a better eye doctor.

FULL CONFIDENCE AND GLAD WE WENT

Posted on October 12th, 2011

WE ARE CASH PATIENTS AS WE HAVE A DIFFERENT INSURANCE PLAN THAN DR. SIDIKARO TAKES...WELL WORTH IT !TOTAL CONFIDENCE IN THIS DOCTOR...HIGHLY RECOMMEND !!!

Stay Away from this doctor and his staff

Posted on October 8th, 2009

This was one of the most angry and evil doctor's offices I have ever been to. The staff is just as bad as Sidikaro. Life is too short. Go some place else. If your eye doctor refers you to Sidiakro, go in the other direction. Your eyes and and your heart will thank you. These people have NO compassion at all. Sidikaro needs to close his practice and go into raising police guard dogs because that is how he and his staff will treat you.

Posted on March 20th, 2017