Dr. Joseph Siebert Is this you?

3.8

Arrogant

Posted on November 3rd, 2011

Doctor was very short with me. Asked questions and didn't wait for answers. Made statements such as, "Do you think?" when asked if a condition was serious. At one point he compared my physical condition to his own. I have bradycardia when in a reclined position, meaning my hear rate drops below 50 BPM. Even after reading my EKG he stated, "that's not possible, my resting heart rate is 55 and I'm in great shape." nice inference that I'm not in shape. My insurance plan restricts changing my primary often so I was stuck with him for almost a year after which time I switched to another practice as fast as I could. The rest of the Dr. in the practice cannot be held responsible for Dr. Siebert's lack of any people skills.

Posted on September 12th, 2011

Felt judged, and felt doctor was a bit rude, made me feel rather stupid and uncomfortable. Not happy.

Posted on December 7th, 2015