Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joseph J Simone has the following 1 specialty
- Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM
Showing 5 of 33
Dr. Simone has truly amazing skills. I met him after having cervical spine surgery. He helped my spine and neck heal, and he was the main reason that I did not have to take disability or have to take much pain medicine. I see him once or twice a month for joint discomfort as well as for other more minor health issues such as heartburn. He is also certified in acupuncture, which he uses to treat my irregular, painful periods. His treatments are gentle, unlike many chiropractors.
One of the best doctors that I've ever had the pleasure of encountering. Dr. Simone is a truly gifted healer and one of the most caring, personable doctors I've ever met. He has helped me tremendously with my back and neck problems. He has an unique ability to help people with challenging medical conditions. He is an honest man and a talented professional.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014, 2013, 2011, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2011, 2014, 2013, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
24 Years Experience
New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Joseph J Simone accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMichael Anthony Raio Jr Do, 555 Little East Neck Rd Ste 6, West Babylon, NY
Dr. Joseph J Simone is similar to the following 0 Doctors near West Babylon, NY.