Dr. Joseph G Sinning Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph G Sinning?

The Best!

My husband was diagnosed with small cell lung cancer at the age of 55. Dr Sinning was our oncologist and was amazing. With chemo and radiatition he worked with our physician and treated us like family. This month my husband will be 72! Yes it's been over 16 yrs and cancer free! Thank you Dr for giving us this time to see our children marry, enjoy our grandchildren, and value each day like its our last. We are forever grateful. Trust this man with your loved one... We are living proof of his expertise.

1st Visit was good, on time very informative

Great Doctor!!!

He is caring, polite, honest, and most of all he has a great bedside manner. This man has been my oncologist since 06. I would recommend him to anyone. Its so sad he's no longer available in Waterbury anymore:-(

caring

He was very attentive and caring and explained everything. Wonderful doctor visit

Cannot Find a Better Oncologist!

I cannot understand how there is one bad rating for Dr. Sinning. This man is wonderful. During my chemotherapy and even through my double mastectomy, we laughed, we cried together. Without him (and the team of doctors) I do not know what I would have done. I would recommend him to anyone who needs an oncologist.

Horrendous

My first visit was horrendous. He walked throug the door 47 minutes late. He never saw me. My entire visit was spent in the waiting room talking to the receptionist. Time to find another doctor!

u r bad