Dr. Joseph J Sivak Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Joseph J Sivak?

Started out good

In the beginning sessions he seemed to be empathetic but at our last session he turned on me and said it was my fault and that I enjoyed causing turmoil in my marriage. So far from the truth as I do not like controversy and prefer peace. He was unfriendly at that visit. I didn't go back.

Was ok in the beginning of our sessions

Competent

Knows his stuff, but is not the warmest individual -- I guess that doesn't matter as long as he knows his field, but his demeanor does not necessarily encourage patient trust. A little background research revealed a Twitter account where he articulates some fairly contentious political views. I'm not sure someone in his profession should be engaging in that kind of polemical exercise, regardless of one's party affiliation. As a citizen, he has every right to do this, I guess, but I don't believe it is the wisest decision on his part. More than a bit of a narcissist, he could also use some spelling lessons.

Excellent

Very great doctor. Knowledgable, on top of his game. Made me feel there was hope for my life long depression. Highly recommend

Don't go to him, waste of time and money

Dr. Sivak did not listen to me and actually made me feel worse when I went to see him. He prescribed me some very powerful medications that made my condition worse and then basically blamed me for the problem. Since going off the meds he presribed, I am so much better. He has no bedside manner and did not listen or seem to care about me as a human being whatsoever. Would not recommend this doctor to anyone, not even an enemy.

Dr. Joseph J Sivak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lady Lake, FL.