Dr. Joseph J Skandalaris Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph J Skandalaris?

Dr. Joe-High Quality All the Way

Dr. Joe is by far one of the best doctors in Michigan. He cares about his patients and helps them to health.

outstanding manner and gave me time

Superb Physician

EXCEPTIONAL PHYSICIAN!!! I have worked with 100's a physicians during my career and have had numerous personal physicians and Dr. Skandalaris is a step or two above the rest Bedside manner cannot be beat and his relationship with his staff is wonderful

Dr. Joe

I've been seeing Dr. Skandalaris since he first started at Internal Medicine Associates in Howell. I feel so comfortable talking to him that I feel like I'm talking to my brother. I'm honest with him like I've never been with another doctor. He's a good guy and a better doctor.

awesomeness

Dr. Joe is an awesome Dr. He has helped myself and my husband on many levels. He is careing and very likeable. H listens to funny stories and tells a few of his own and makes you feel like friends as well as being professional as a Dr. All Drs can learn from his manerisim.

Patient

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE..... Dr. Skandalaris and his assistant Lynette. Front office staff is difficult to deal with, but I don't let them stop me from one of the greatest docs. I have worked in medicine for over 20 years and worked with and associated with many physicians and Dr. Skandalaris is super special.

Great Doc

Dr. Skandalaris has chosen the right profession and is an exceptional caring doctor.

Excellent Physician - Great Guy

I have been a pt. since 2000. Couldn't ask for a greater more compassionate doctor.

Dr. Skandalaris is a great doctor! He listens to you and is just a down to earth good person. Always helpful and caring.