Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Skutches
Dr. Joseph Skutches, MD, FACOG is a Doctor primarily located in Fountain Hill, PA. He has 56 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Skutches is affiliated with St Luke's Hospital - Allentown Campus, St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem and St. Luke's Obstetric & Gynecology Associates. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Skutches has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Joseph Skutches has the following 4 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Joseph Skutches has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Joseph Skutches is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Skutches is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Luke's Hospital - Allentown Campus
St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
St. Luke's Obstetric & Gynecology Associates
St Lukes Health Network
St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
St. Luke`s Hospital
St. Luke's Hospital
St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
St. Luke's Allentown Campus
56 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1957
Dr. Joseph Skutches accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AmeriHealth HMO, POS, DPOS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsSt Lukes Obstetrics & Gynecology Associates, 701 Ostrum St, Fountain Hill, PA
Dr. Joseph Skutches is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fountain Hill, PA.