Have you seen Dr. Joseph M Smith III?

Dr Smith

Dr. Smith and his staff are the very the best!

had to reverse my review

Unfortunately after 2 mos my legs have Not gotten betterbetter, they are worse in most places and no change in spider veins. I'm So unhappy. I had high hopeshopes, Dr.seemed competant. I feel it might be this doctor that he doesn't do it right. Uses too much and doesn't hit the tight places. 5:treatments and my legs hurt in several spots and look worse. C I Dont know what to do. I had one more , glad I stopped to give it time. Going to see a different one if Medicaid will pay. I feel that Smith d I'd not improve My legs appearanceappearance. Cries....

Improved my legs!

Explained everything, nice assistant, the worst of my veins got better. Still have some spider veins I'm hoping he can erase but overall my veins are less noticeable and don't pop out. I thought he was knowledgeable. Perhaps some ppl expect perfection ?

Horrible experience

I absolutely regret ever going to the Center for Venous Disease. They destroyed my legs. I cannot believe I allowed Dr. Smith to experiment with my legs and charge me and my insurance for it. My legs will NEVER be the same. When I asked him why the results were so bad all he could say was, "I don't know." He obviously does not know what he is doing. Going to him was a mistake I will regret forever.

Poorly

I was very disappointed in Dr. Smith.

I wish I never let Dr. Smith or anyone in his office touch my legs. He was unknowlegable and really made a disaster out of both of my legs.

Dr. Joseph M Smith III is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Santa Fe, NM.