Get the facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms, common allergens, and doctors who treat the condition.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joseph C Sniezek has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Thyroid Cancer
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Parotid Neoplasm)
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Salivary Gland Neoplasm)
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Deviated Septum
- Facial Trauma
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Hearing Loss
- Swallowing Disorders
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Sublingual Gland Neoplasm)
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Ear, Nose and/or Throat Cancer (Ortorhinolaryngologic Neoplasm)
- Throat Cancer (Pharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Thyroid Cancer (Papillary Carcinoma)
- Skull Base Cancer
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Thyroid Cancer (Follicular Adenocarcinoma)
- Smell Disorders
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
- Neck Dissection
- Salivary Gland Calculi (Salivary Gland Stones)
Showing 5 of 15
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
24 Years Experience
Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
San Antonio Uniformed Services
Dr. Joseph C Sniezek accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Pacific Medical Centers WA
- Aetna Whole Health Providence Swedish WA
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSwedish Head And Neck Surgery, 1221 Madison St Ste 1523, Seattle, WA
Dr. Joseph C Sniezek is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.