Dr. Joseph E Spahr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph E Spahr?

Faithful and caring

Dr. Sphar and his staff all are wonderful. I have seen him 5 years for breast cancer and 3 years has been stage 4 breast cancer. Yes catching it early is important. I can testify to that I wished I had. Anyways Dr. Sphar is always researching the newest and best treatments for me and my case. I love how the entire IU physicians staffing work together and talk about best treatment options. I feel as if I am family and just can not say enough good things about them to explain how I know I am getting the best treatment and care.

Dr. Spahr is a kind caring and very helpful physician. He always takes the time to listen to me and then explains things so I can easily understand.

Dr. Spahr is a kind caring person no matter how busy his practice is he always take the time to listen to every thing I have to say and even though some exams are uncomfortable for me he is gentle.God put him on this earth to do good for others. He is wonderful!

I feel he cares.

I would recommend Dr. Spahr. He spends time with you and makes sure you understand everything he tells you. I have doctored with him for 7 months and feel I am in good hands.

Dr. Spahr is quite compassionate in his approach. He is very articulate and informative. Dr. Spahr has contacted me on several occasions after office hours, speaking to me directly. It is regretful that all healthcare providers do not possess Dr. Spahr's demeanor.