Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Spinnato II
Dr. Joseph Spinnato II, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sarasota, FL, with other offices in Tampa, FL and Tampa, FL. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Maternal and Fetal Medicine. Dr. Spinnato is affiliated with Sarasota Memorial Hospital, The Tampa General Hospital and Norton Suburban Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Spinnato II has the following 1 specialty
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
Dr. Joseph Spinnato II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sarasota, FL.