Dr. Joseph Spott Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Spott?

Excellent , very good results !

Posted on May 17th, 2017

Recovered , very quickly from Knee surgery , thin scar !

Incompetent savage

Posted on April 19th, 2017

Two surgeries he wanted to do a third and still wouldn't have got it right. I left in the middle of recovery. Thanks to his incompetence and my trustworthiness I will live with an infection that can never be treated and pain that keeps me confined to my home! All at the age of 62!! Please do not trust this Man!!!!!

Posted on March 3rd, 2016

I had been seeing Dr. Spott for 7+ years and have always had the utmost trust in him. Now due to an insurance change I can't see him. But when I called to get a refferal for another Doctor that he trusted.....office wants to charge up to $500 just to talk to him for a few minutes. So much for the patients needs come first. Very disappointed.

Posted on November 30th, 2015

I loved his frankness.... He is the perfect Doctor for my husband..

Go back to Med school!!!

Posted on March 1st, 2015

Terrible doctor. Because of his incompetence, I'm having a second surgery by another doctor. Worst bedside manner. I would let him operate on a cadaver. His comment to me "ok, the picnic is over" was the worst I've ever heard. Didn't know having surgery was a picnic!!!!!!!

Posted on May 11th, 2014

Dr Spott has no bedside manner , Was in & out of office Didn't listen to me I left him in middle of treatment And went to another Dr who listened And changed the treatment plan for The better. If you like sarcasm and Belittling, I strongly urge you to see Dr Spott

Posted on October 14th, 2013

Most pleasant. Knowledgeable in field. Follows up. Concerned w/patients.

Life Changing Surgery

Posted on July 15th, 2013

I came to Dr. Spott through the emergency room at Community Hospital in Munster as the Orthopedic Surgeon on call, I consider this to have been a stroke of luck, Dr. Spott did four surgeries on me in 6 months time, It was not an easy time, but, almost one year later my life and health have changed in a way that makes me feel better than I have in 15 years. I believe that Dr. Spott is the reason for my new life and all the things I can now do, I had wrist surgery, Back surgery and total knee replacement on both knees...Thank you Dr.Spott.

Great Doctor

Posted on March 12th, 2011

Mom is in her 80's & he takes great care of her & always tries to accommodate her needs. He & his staff try to schedule all tests w/ease & convenience for her. He listens to her concerns, suggests his ideas on the problem but let's her make her own decisions. He doesn't pressure her or confuse her with medical terminology. He explains things simply and that's why she thinks he's the greatest! I must add that he's taken good care of me, too. Gives me the facts and answers all of my questions. We really love him!

Posted on October 16th, 2017