Have you seen Dr. Joseph A Stafford?

Dr Stafford 5 stars, Office Staff 1 Star

My husband and I have been with Dr Stafford for 3 years. He is gracious, personable and most importantly, he excels as a internist. However, the front desk personal is anything but personable. She may be very efficient managing the office which I understand is difficult and stressful but she should not be interacting with patients. She has an attitude of either my way or not it all. It is crucial to make patients feel comforted and to show an understanding of their situation. She shows a great lack of patience. It is unfortunate that Dr Stafford is surrounded and protected by these type of people. She may like her job but she certainly does not portray that to his clients.

I am a patient of Dr. Stafford for 4 1/2 years and you can't find a better Doctor.

Highly recommended, unless you have chronic pain

very good doctor, but I no longer see him because he will not prescribe controlled substances. Rather than having to go to a Neurologist for my pain pills, I switched to a General Practitioner who will also prescribe my pain pills.

Very personable, helpful , engaged-I appreciate his concern for my health

excellent

He is on time, thorough, compassionate and never rushed. He is knowledgeable about all aspects of medicine. Highly recommend him.

The office took me in same day I called and I was a new patient. The Dr. was very personable and took the time to listen to all my concerns of my condition. He made sure I clearly understood everything we talked about and made sure I had no questions before the end of our visit. I will defintely be keeping him as my primary physician!!

Dr. Stafford is an experienced, caring, bright guy. Takes his time to get it right. He is a 10!

Dr. Joseph A Stafford is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Naples, FL.