Dr. Joseph Steingard Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Steingard?

Good and Bad of my visit

Posted on June 15th, 2016

The staff here is very friendly with one exception, which I will get to momentarily. Ashely is super great (Nurse Prac) and cares and is highly qualified. Dr.Steingard I like as well. Pretty much everyone is nice. BUT, there is a Danielle there that may qualify for the rudest person I have encountered in my one year here in Philly. She was hateful in sound, attitude, had no patient skills whatsoever and I was so mad at how she was treating me I vowed to walk out until Ashley interceded and helped me out. This Danielle, its my understanding is at the 12th street office on Wednesdays only so if you use this Doctor beware of Wednesday appointments. She gets my vote as the "rudest person" in Philadelphia award.

Posted on May 23rd, 2013

Dr. Steingard has been my physician my whole life and now I take my children there. He is very compassionate and is great with kids. The wait may be longer than most people would like, but that is because he sits down with you and listens to what you have to say during your appointment. He never rushes you at all. His staff, especially Danielle, are always very friendly and helpful. I don't know what I am going to do when he retires

Posted on November 2nd, 2012

Dr. Steingard is more concerned about being "right" than being thorough. He is lacking in bedside manner and compassion. I feel that he needs to reread the oath he took as he seems to have forgotten it.

I've had enough!!!!

Posted on July 20th, 2012

For years I've used this doctor's office mainly due to the close proximity of my house. I always had good health, so because I had few visits, I tended to overlook the TERRIBLE staff. As my health began to worsen, I noticed how when you call, you were routinely put on hold upwards of 20 minutes. The office is always closed, Dr Testa is only interested in talking about insurance companies, and I swear Dr Steingard isn't even listening. (except to the pretty young drug reps who are constantly interrupting your appointment). I had enough of dealing with the RUDE office staff who openly talk about patients after they leave, and called a new doctor. Steingard and Testa are now little more than prescription writers, and Co pay collectors

Posted on September 28th, 2017