Dr. Joseph M Stellabotte Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph M Stellabotte?

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Stellabotte gives his patience detailed information about their problem, making sure that there is no misunderstanding. He cares about his patients.

POOR- no stars

I called before making an appointment to explain that the purpose of my visit was to get an injection for my very painful thumb that seemed to have arthritis. Dr Stellabotte said he could inject the joint so I made the appointment. Unfortunately, when I kept my appointment, the doctor said it was not possible to inject my thumb as it was "too small". Two months later I am still suffering with pain and am unable to use my thumb and despite his claim that no one could inject that thumb I have had all my fingers injected before by my rheumatologist who is now retired.