Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joseph V Stock has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 5 of 6
Went to the NMMC ER, near renal failure due to a foodborne illness, campylobacter. Obviously very ill and disoriented, they hydrated me, gave me pain meds and started two antibiotics, which was the right course of treatment. This guy tells me that he believes I got sick because of some kind of toxin on the outside of something I ate. He tells me I have colitis and that I need to follow up with my GI. My GI tells me that Dr. Stock is an idiot, and there was no reason for me to have seen a GI dr. My labs were clear about what was wrong. So, I wasted another day and more money going to a dr. that I didn't need to see. Thanks NMMC and Dr. Stock. Once again giving credence to why we are the laughing stock of medicine in the TN, AL, MS area.
19 Years Experience
Rush Medical College Of Rush University Medical Center
Graduated in 1999
Christ Hospital & Medical Ctr
Dr. Joseph V Stock accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNorth Mississippi Medical Center-Tupelo, 830 S Gloster St, Tupelo, MS
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joseph V Stock in this video.
Dr. Joseph V Stock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tupelo, MS.