Dr. Joseph Stock Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Stock?

Is this why he has been all over the country?

Posted on August 23rd, 2017

Went to the NMMC ER, near renal failure due to a foodborne illness, campylobacter. Obviously very ill and disoriented, they hydrated me, gave me pain meds and started two antibiotics, which was the right course of treatment. This guy tells me that he believes I got sick because of some kind of toxin on the outside of something I ate. He tells me I have colitis and that I need to follow up with my GI. My GI tells me that Dr. Stock is an idiot, and there was no reason for me to have seen a GI dr. My labs were clear about what was wrong. So, I wasted another day and more money going to a dr. that I didn't need to see. Thanks NMMC and Dr. Stock. Once again giving credence to why we are the laughing stock of medicine in the TN, AL, MS area.

Posted on August 26th, 2017