Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joseph T Stubbs III has the following 3 specialties
- Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Joseph T Stubbs III has the following 26 expertise
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Rectal Fistula
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Fecal Incontinence
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Birth Control
- Fallen Bladder (Cystocele)
- Uterine Bleeding (Hematometra)
- Female Urogenital Diseases
- Neurogenic Urinary Bladder
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Urogenital Surgical Procedures
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Rectal Prolapse
- Menstrual Pain
- Ovarian Cyst (Parovarian Cyst)
Dr. Joseph T Stubbs III has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Joseph T Stubbs III is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
For 16 yrs, I suffered what a lot of us mothers do after giving birth. Bladder leakage. Not only did I have 4 kids, I had a set of twins. Pregnancy did a toll on my body. At the ripe old age of 45, I was newly married and embarrassed for my husband to know that I had bladder issues. My gynecologist referred me to a urologist who told me that my issue was beyond anything he could help me with, but that he knew somebody who could help me and that he was the best. He sent me to Dr. Stubbs at Urogyn Savannah, Dr. Stubbs did his testing and found other things that needed to be fixed as well as my bladder. After all the testing, he sat me down and set the plan in motion to get me back to what I should be. A happy newlywed wife. I had surgery in December, 2016 and I can now follow my granddaughter all over the yard, I can chase my 15 yr old boys down and aggravate them like they do me. I no longer have to worry about bladder leakage. I can laugh, cough and sneeze and be worry-free! I can never thank him enough for what he's done for me! Thank you, Dr. Stubbs! You truly are the best!
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
25 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Memorial Health University Medical Center
Dr. Joseph T Stubbs III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUrogynecology, 5356 Reynolds St Ste 301, Savannah, GA
Dr. Joseph T Stubbs III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Savannah, GA.