Dr. Joseph H Sugerman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph H Sugerman?

Dr. Sugerman is the best! I trust him implicitly. He always is concerned about my health issues and answers any questions I might have.

Worth every penny

Yes, he's expensive and they won't bill your insurance company for you. But he is compassionate, professional, extremely bright and sharp, a true gentleman and I always leave the office feeling a thousand times better than I do when I drag myself there with any cold or congestion. I've been a patient over ten years and see him about once a year and am always impressed with how great a doctor he is.