Dr. Joseph V Surdacki Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Joseph V Surdacki?

Snooty and uncaring

I took my father to dr. Surdacki and he was very rude and condescending . My father had stage 4 lung cancer and was very ill and this doctor treated him as if it didn't matter anymore he was going to die anyway. I hope this can change someone's opinion about taking a loved one to this horrible horrible doctor and staff. I wish there was an option to leave 0 Stars

He was very dismissive and not helpful. Any suggestions he made to me were very simple and had been tried by previous doctors to no end, but he seemed to dismiss that fact and not listen when I advised him of this. I have a long and complicated medical history and came to him for an additional opinion. It semmed he did not want to take the time to really dig into my issues or medical history. The overall experience was a waste of my time. Unfortunately, I have gone to and know there are just way better pulmonologists in this area.

Former Patient

My one and only visit with the doctor was not what I had hoped for. His staff was rude, from the receptionist to his assistant. I believe he is an excellent doctor; however, I would not recommend him. He refused to recertify oxygen for me without an office visit, knowing full well my condition would NOT and HAD not changed, and the difficulty I have ambulating.

The wait in office is too long. 45 minutes at least. No communication between dr. And sleep study place. Never returns phone calls. Would not recommend.

Wish all doctors were like him

Dr. Surdacki treated my mother. As a caregiver, I was so impressed and thankful for his patience, his great bedside mannger and his thoroughness. He is very kind and very compassionate. He was instrumental in helping my mother realize it was time for her to accept the help of her family and handled it in a professional and compassionate manner, even reaching out to call me at night after office hours to talk with me about his own experience. This doctor is true to his oath.

One of the good guyz.