Dr. Joseph Szczytowski Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Szczytowski?

Best Ever

Posted on February 2nd, 2017

Dr. Joe is: Brilliant Great Listener Explains care plan clearly Team Player My hero Leader who hires wonderful staff I am forever grateful for my life.

Dr Joseph Szczytowski is anot excellent cardiologist

Posted on January 24th, 2017

Although I have been an electrophysiology patient with Austin Heart since 2005 it was recommended that I establish myself with a local cardiologist. I didn't hesitate and chose Dr. Joe Szczytowski. He had taken great care of our 89 year old aunt and was so kind, patient and respectful to her. I can say the same was true for my recent visit with him. Dr. Joe was very clear in his explanations, encouraged questions, very positive and polite. I feel very fortunate to have him as my cardiologist!

Dr. Joe saved my life. He created a successful treatment plan for me including medications and sleep apnea treatment. Dr. Joe is very smart. Dr. Joe took the time to explain my health condition to me and my family. I adore Ally and Mia- his medical nurses. They cared about my health, and we're helpful and supportive.

Posted on January 1st, 2017

Posted on November 16th, 2016

Terrific doctor. Did not rush me and took his time to explain what my problem was and what test would be required to figure out how to treat it. Was able to get an appoint in one week, other doctors were booking next year at the earliest.

Health

Posted on November 10th, 2016

I really trust Dr. Joe. Everyone in the office are thorough and truly concerned.

Retired administrator

Posted on October 30th, 2016

Dr. Joseph Szscytowski was very kind,attentive and helpful. I trust him completely.

No Tension

Posted on October 29th, 2016

Dr. Joe Szczytowski enters the room with a kind, pleasant voice and manner that immediately puts the patient at ease. Thus, the apprehension and tension begin to disappear. He is skilled and knowledgeable and takes excellent care of his patients.

Posted on October 9th, 2016

Dr. Szczytowski is never in a hurry and always takes time to explain things and answer my questions.

Great Cardiologist

Posted on September 19th, 2016

I have been a patient since Jan 2, 2008. Dr. Joe has never rushed me. He has been thorough, informative, explains things, caring and sometimes tough. He has been accurate with diagnosis. I could not ask for a better cardiologist.

Dr. Joe

Posted on September 18th, 2016

He was very caring, asked alit of question, felt very comfortable shareing my medical history.

Posted on August 28th, 2016

Dr. Joe addressed my problem with efficiency and in terms I could understand.

Dr. Joe and his staff.

Posted on August 21st, 2016

The staff is friendly and very nice. Dr. Joe (as he is known) is so very nice and friendly. Showing concern but without lecturing. This was the first time at his heart clinic, but they made me feel welcome. Dr. Joe did his best to make me feel he is genuinely concerned about me. (And he isn't bad to look at either! lol) I am hoping there isn't anything seriously wrong with my heart, but if there is, I know I will be in good hands with Dr. Joe.