Dr. Joseph Alexander Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Alexander?

medical failure

Posted on August 2nd, 2017

waste of time. rude, ridiculous, very unprofessional, no help or concern for the patient. avoid at all cost. find a real doctor. this shames the medical profession.

Quality of Life!!!

Posted on July 29th, 2016

2016 now...had my spinal fusion in 2009, at the age of 52, and never looked back. Dr. Alexander dramatically improved my quality of life. I had gone from being reasonably active to not being able to walk to the bottom of my driveway without difficulty. After the surgery my back pain was gone, and once I healed, I felt "stable" and no longer had to "guard" every movement I made. I can do a 15 mile bike ride with ease. As far as recovery, it IS a surgery, but I was walking on the same day, was able to increase my activity daily, and 2 1/2 months later I went snow tubing.

Posted on June 14th, 2015

He would not help with problems after surgery, just grinned and said it wasn't his area.

Posted on March 17th, 2015

Patient came to Therapy Partners in Belfast for PT after surgery. Said Doc was Fantastic!

Posted on December 14th, 2014

Terrific dedicated surgeon. Excellent skills , performed a difficult spinal surgery, with total success. Highly recommended.

Posted on August 2nd, 2011

Dr. Alexander did wonders on my Lumbar Spinal Fusion. He was excellent in explaining everything to me and was present everyday in the hospital post surgery to check on me. His medical approach and procedures is state of the art. High recommended!

Excellent Spine Doctor

Posted on January 22nd, 2011

Dr. Alexander spent more time with me then any other doctor I have met with. Over an hour. He was a referal from another neurosurgeon who I have a lot of respect for I have seen MANY over the last 3.5+ years. After meeting with Dr. Alexander and discussing my condition I have decided to go with his method of treatment. He comes off as slightly over confident but in a neurosurgeon this is expected. He understood that I have done a lot of research on my condition and had a lot of questions. He answered every one and gave his input as to why somethings he can offer and what other doctors can offer. He also gave me a realistic outcome for the future. I felt he actually cared about my future and we both went into this expecting a different doctor to do the surgery. I would suggest him to anyone who has a serious spine issue.

Posted on May 2nd, 2017