Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph T Anderson MD
Dr. Joseph T Anderson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greenville, SC, with other offices in Greenville, SC and Greer, SC . He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Anderson is affiliated with St Francis Eastside, Bon Secours-St Francis Hospital and Greer Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph T Anderson has 3 locations
200 Patewood Dr Ste C100
Greenville, SC 29615
200 Patewood Dr Ste C200
Greenville, SC 29615
315 Medical Pkwy Ste 100
Greer, SC 29650
Book Online Now
Dr. Joseph T Anderson has the following 2 specialties
- Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Joseph T Anderson has the following 3 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Joseph T Anderson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Anderson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Greenville Hospital System
Dr. Joseph T Anderson Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Joseph T Anderson
Dr. Anderson is an orthopaedic surgeon specializing in foot and ankle surgery and in fracture care. A native of Columbia, he is a graduate of the University of South Carolina School of Medicine. Dr. Anderson completed his residency in Orthopaedic Surgery at Greenville Memorial Hospital. He then completed a fellowship in Foot and Ankle Surgery at the American Sports Medicine Institute in Birmingham, Alabama.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Joseph T Anderson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Greenville, SC.