Dr. Joseph Chun Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Chun?

Breast reduction

As painful as a breast reduction is... I would do it again tomorrow if needed. I'm only a week out. The experience with DR Chun and staff has been FABULOUS. 💗

Think twice before using him

Dr Chunn was a very rude and arrogant man cared nothing about me that I had lost over 80 lbs his response was " but you still really big" I had no other choice but to use him as my surgeon for a pennictomy because of my insurance. He did a good job surgery wise but is not very friendly makes you feel like your scum and he doesn't want to touch you almost like you have the plague. After I left the first consolation I was in tears. I was doing good the first 3 weeks after surgery but then I started running a low grade fever and feeling horrible I told the nurse and dr Chunn about this the nurse came in took my temp with one of those rolling thermometers that goes acrossed ur forehead and it said it was normal so I went home he just brushed it off well a week later I was leaking/ draining around several areas of my incisions and I thought I was going to die. Running temp of 102.8 so I finally called back and they called me in antibiotics and I started feeling better but my incisions are still leaking and he says that's normal and I don't think so. No bedside manner at all.

Breast Reconstruction

Dr. Chun is a God Send! Due to a diagnosis of breast cancer I had a bilateral mastectomy in 2012 with immediate reconstruction. I healed quickly and the scars are hardly even visible 3 years later. Dr. Chun is absolutely top notch as far as making sure to explain all steps of the procedure prior to surgery. I just saw him today for my annual follow-up and I think the world of him! As I said ... He is a God send!

Botox

I could not have asked for a better doctor when I had breast cancer and reconstructive surgery! He was caring, as was his nurse/wife, Maureen, and the staff, spent time with me and explained every aspect more than sufficiently. I have nothing but respect for Dr. Joseph T. Chun of UT!!

I have found Dr. Chun to be very knowledgable and proficient. He has always been pleasant and kind, as has his staff. I have recommended several family and friends to him, and will not hesistate in continuing to do so.

I have been very pleased with both Dr. Chun and his office staff. I have been seeing him for breast reconstruction after bilateral mastectomy due to breast cancer. I trust him and have found him to be very clear and concise when discussing my treatment. Dr. Chun was recommended to me by my oncologist and I am pleased with the recommendation.

Top Notch

Dr. Chun has been in business for 20 years and is the ultimate professional. I had a breast lift and I couldn't be happier with the results!

Money Hungry

Dr. Chun is more interested in making money than treating his patients. He has NO clue how to read an x-ray, but yet he tries to base his diagonis on that. He waisted my time on something I did't have only to find out later that he was treating me for the wrong thing. His bedside mannerism leaves alot to be desired. He is more interested in getting out of work early and having a long weekend then caring for his patients.

Saved my foot

Dr. Chun saved my foot from amputation when every other Dr told me I would loose it. He was honest and caring while I was hospitalized and has continued to do so in my recovery. He is the most talented Dr I have ever seen or heard of.

Dr. Joseph Chun is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.