Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Farrell
Dr. Joseph Farrell, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Sewell, NJ, with other offices in Marlton, NJ and Somerdale, NJ (and 5 other locations). He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Farrell is affiliated with Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County, Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton and Virtua-Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County Inc., Mt. Holly. Dr. Farrell has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Farrell has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. Joseph Farrell has the following 11 expertise
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
- Sprains and Strains
- Stress Fractures
- Tennis Elbow
Dr. Joseph Farrell is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
My mother broke her knee from a bad fall and Dr. Joseph Farrell took care of her. Mother was soo much in pain and hardly able to walk at her first appointment at the Marlton office. I was so impressed the way Dr. Farrell showed that he cared for my mom by taking his time examining her and explained to us what the best way to correct my mom's problem. I really liked the way he showed his concern and caring manner toward my mom. I was pretty confident that he was the doctor who could operate on my mom's knee and produce a successful result. He did! We are very grateful to him!Just one complain. I am sure,since he is just a caring doctor, waiting to see him took us about average of one hour waiting.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Farrell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Virtua-Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County Inc., Mt. Holly
Virtua WJ Hospital Voorhees
Memorial Hosp. Of Burlington County Virtua Health System
Virtua WJ Hospital Marlton
Virtua Ambulatory Surgery Ctr
35 Years Experience
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joseph Farrell in this video.
Dr. Joseph Farrell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sewell, NJ.